Railway House is located adjacent to Gloucester rail station and opposite Gloucester bus station. The city centre, its historic docks and shopping at Gloucester Quays are all a short distance away, and there are numerous car parks nearby.
Gloucester enjoys excellent communication links, with Gloucester station offering regular services to London Paddington, Birmingham New Street and Bristol Temple Meads. The motorway network is also easily accessible; the M5 (J11) linking Birmingham and the West Midlands with Bristol and the South West is just 5 miles away, while the M4 (J15) at Swindon is about a 40 minutes drive.
- The motorway network is easily accessible; the M5 (J11a & J12) linking Birmingham & the West Midlands with Bristol & the South West is just 3 miles away. The M4 (J15), Swindon is less than 40 minutes away.
- Cycle and footpaths run adjacent to the building linking to the town centre and rail station.
- Gloucester bus station is adjacent to Railway House (less than 5 minutes).
- Gloucester Train station offers regular services to London Paddington, Birmingham New Street, Bristol Temple Meads and Cardiff.
- Cheltenham’s Staverton Airport, one of the country’s busiest for private aircraft and helicopters, is within a 10 minute drive and there are two international airports nearby, at Bristol to the South (40 minutes) and Birmingham to the North (50 minutes).